Join the team and let’s build cool $h!t together
Do you go out of your way for people? Do you have the guts to say “I don’t know”? The Account Manager is responsible for managing client expectations and acting as the key contact between the client and the agency. A lot of nuance comes with this frontline position but if you consider yourself someone with high energy and a strong backbone to get sh!t done, this might be the perfect spot for you.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the client’s account including planning, analyzing and evaluating information and acting as the key contact between the client and the agency
- Collaborating with the Account Director and any other team members in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and tasks for current clients
- This position is responsible for sound, proper and timely execution of all assigned work
- Responsible for managing assigned activities and communicating directly with clients, scheduling meetings, facilitating the agenda and taking detailed notes
- Researches and brainstorms marketing campaigns meant to foster online engagement and stays on top of trends and best practices
- The AM attends client meetings, networking events or other meetings with or in replacement of Yoodle principals, participates in new business development and nurturing, prepares client presentations and pitches, researches and prepares content marketing strategy documents and reports
- Works as an effective team member, working cooperatively with others and contributing to our overall work and client experience
- Other duties as assigned
This is more than a company or place to go to work. It’s our opportunity to control our own circumstances, enjoy this life we’ve been given and help others along the way. This is the passion we infuse into our work every day.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s, four (4) year college degree with an emphasis in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline or 3 years of relevant experience in the field is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with social media monitoring and metrics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with AP Style
- Strong understanding of Google Drive
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities; ability to perform effectively and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times
- Employee should be knowledgeable regarding Microsoft Office, have very proficient computer skills, display adaptability in learning the use of company specific software and display comprehension of fundamental computer practices and database management
Resourceful // Strong work ethic // Detail orientated // Coachable // Authentic // Self-motivated // Optimistic // Solution-oriented attitude
- Adaptable with an ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, every changing workplace
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage projects under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a can-do attitude
- The ability to work successfully under little supervision and be a team player
- All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, both with external customers, vendors, visitors, co-workers, and management staff. Their written and verbal communication skills should be concise and effective, they should aspire to excellence in both work and customer service, they should show courtesy to all they encounter while representing the Agency. They are also expected to maintain an air of professionalism in their interpersonal relationships and personal grooming, exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business, exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others, and openly and actively participates in the direction of our Agency. Yoodle views each of these traits as performance indicators, and employee appraisals reflect each of these attributes as an element of performance upon which employees are rated.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and drive or ride in a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to travel, sometimes with short notice.