junior project manager
Join the team and let’s build cool $h!t together
A Junior Project Manager is responsible for supporting agency directors and Client Services to ensure technical, creative and business objectives are achieved throughout project implementation. The Junior Project Manager serves as the internal point person for the project and helps coordinate the planning, design, build and execution of website development, custom web application development, marketing and creative projects and campaigns.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing all tasks that relate to a specific project
- Responsible for managing Yoodle’s project plans, timelines and budgets, utilizing the agency project management system
- Responsible for managing vendor relationships
- This position is responsible for relaying information between leadership, account managers and clients
- Some Quality Assurance Testing responsibilities will be assigned
- Responsible for preparing bills and invoices, along with budgetary and progress reports
- Works as an effective team member, working cooperatively with others and contributing to our overall work and client experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Other duties as assigned
This is more than a company or place to go to work. It’s our opportunity to control our own circumstances, enjoy this life we’ve been given and help others along the way. This is the passion we infuse into our work every day.
- Minimum of a two years college experience with an emphasis in Computer Science, Communications, Marketing, Psychology, Business or a related discipline
- Relevant experience in an agency or technology company is required
- Experience working within project management systems, CRMs or any other related tools such as Zoho, Jira, Asana, Basecamp, etc.
- Employee should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Teams, Zoom, Slack
- Extensive knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the project management industry, specifically, website development and marketing knowledge, and demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of office and facilities coordination
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities; ability to perform effectively and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times
- Employee must have very proficient computer skills, display adaptability in learning the use of company specific software and display comprehension of fundamental computer practices and database management
Resourceful // Strong work ethic // Detail orientated // Coachable // Authentic // Self-motivated // Optimistic // Solution-oriented attitude
- Adaptable with an ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, every changing workplace
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage projects under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a can-do attitude
- The ability to work successfully under little supervision and be a team player
- All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, both with external customers, vendors, visitors, co-workers, and management staff. Their written and verbal communication skills should be concise and effective, they should aspire to excellence in both work and customer service, they should show courtesy to all they encounter while representing the Agency. They are also expected to maintain an air of professionalism in their interpersonal relationships and personal grooming, exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business, exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others, and openly and actively participates in the direction of our Agency. Yoodle views each of these traits as performance indicators, and employee appraisals reflect each of these attributes as an element of performance upon which employees are rated.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and drive or ride in a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to travel, sometimes with short notice.